The ProHeal line of Pressure Redistribution Gel Mattresses
provides superior pressure redistribution and exponentially improves blood circulation. With the perfect blend of comfort and support, these pressure-distribution mattresses are every patient’s dream.
The Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability compared to traditional foam.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces occurrence of pressure sores by channeling heat away from the body significantly faster than traditional foam, virtually eliminating perspiration.
- Superior pressure redistribution is delivered by providing more support and less cradling at higher levels of compression, redistributing pressure over a large surface area eliminating static fatigue.
- Protects vulnerable heel area with a 30 degree slope redistributing pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel.
- PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
- Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant.
- Available in 42”, 48”, 54” & 60” widths.
- Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Core; 15 Year Non-Prorated.
- Cover; 2 Year Non-Prorated.
Read More: Bariatric Beds Explained
ProHeal's line of Hospital and Home Care Accessories is a premium array of medical products. Designed with durable and reliable materials, our products are preferred by nurses, doctors, pharmacists, and caregivers.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excellent customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your home care needs. Give us a call if you have any questions: 772-776-4325
- Foam Twin Mattress Topper - Core; 4 Year. Cover; 2 Years.
- Memory Foam Mattress - Core; 7 Year. Cover; 2 Years.
- Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress - Core; 15 Year. Cover; 2 Years.
- Bariatric Foam Hospital Bed - Core; 1 Year. Cover; 1 Year.
GEL & VISCO FOAM: The hospital bed mattresses Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary pad topper that provides pressure redistribution, heat dissipation, and increases breathability compared to traditional foam. Healing pressure wounds, ulcer sores, skin lesions, and other ailments. Ideal for high or moderate risk patients.
ULTIMATE BED SORE PADS: These premium grade hospital bed pads are crafted with a foam and gel combo to reduce the occurrence of pressure sores rapidly. The beds delivers max pressure redistribution by providing more support at higher levels of compression, alternating pressure over a large surface area, eliminating static body fatigue.
COMFORT & SUPPORT: Built with the perfect blend of a firm support and ultra soft comfort system, this medical bed is designed for home use and medical facilities, and provides the adjustable patient care and comfort. A 30 degree incline cushions the vulnerable heel area, redistributing pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel.
WATERPROOF COVER: These hospital beds are equipped with a removable nylon top cover that is vapor permeable, making it breathable and reducing perspiration. These wound mattresses are designed with a low shear friction surface that is water resistant, and their bottom cover is made from triple laminate vinyl, making it fluid resistant and fire retardant products.
MEDICAL BED TOPPER: With practical features like a 360 degree zipper for easy removal, and an anti contamination flap cover on the zipper to prevent foam water damage, this mattress is made to last. This sleeper's weight capacity is 450 lbs., and it is backed by a 15 year warranty on the mattress, and a 2 year warranty on the cover.