The ProHeal line of Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattresses provides superior pressure redistribution and exponentially improves blood circulation. With the perfect blend of comfort and support, these pressure-distribution mattresses are every patient’s dream. Within the line of foam mattresses, there is a product for every type of patient, from low to high-risk and bariatric patients.
Whether you buy our Bariatric Foam Hospital Bed Mattress For Bed Sore Prevention with Rails, or without Rails, we commit to providing you the care you deserve.
The Foam Hospital Bed Mattress provides bariatric patients with superior pressure redistribution. This mattress is ideal for medium to high risk patients.
Features and Benefits:
- Top-layer of highly resilient high-density foam provides optimal support and comfort for your Bariatric patients.
- The foam bottom layer is made of ultra firm high-density resilient foam which provides excellent support and stability.
- The stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
- 360-degree zipper for easy removal, cleaning or replacement.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluids damaging the foam core.
- Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant.
- Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
- Weight Capacity: Up to 1000 lbs.
- Core; 1 Year Non-Prorated.
- Cover; 1 Year Non-Prorated.
- Optional raised rails are available on all sizes.
Read More: Bariatric Beds Explained
ProHeal's line of Hospital and Home Care Accessories is a premium array of medical products. Designed with durable and reliable materials, our products are preferred by nurses, doctors, pharmacists, and caregivers.
ProHeal is committed to providing premium and reliable products, with excellent customer service, to our clients for over 40 years. Rely on us for all your home care needs. Give us a call if you have any questions: 772-776-4325
Core; 1 Year Non-Prorated.
Cover; 1 Year Non-Prorated.
BARIATRIC ULCER PREVENTION: Designed to redistribute pressure, these bariatric hospital bed mattresses prevent and treat body pain, such as pressure ulcers and bed sores. Ideal for moderate to high risk patients. These products improve blood circulation, create a cool sleep environment, and reduce pressure.
HOSPITAL BED PADS: Delivering multi-tiered pressure redistribution, these bed sore pads' top-layer of high resilient foam and bottom layer of ultra firm, high density foam provide the perfect balance of comfort and support for bariatric patients.
WASHABLE: This hospital beds removable nylon cover topper is vapor permeable, cooling, waterproof, and reduces perspiration. Additionally, it is crafted from low shear friction material. This pad's bottom cover is designed with triple laminate vinyl, making it fluid resistant and fire retardant.
COMFORT AND RELIEF: This hospital bed mattress topper perfectly blends two needs, a firm mattress while providing ultra comfort. The mattress topper is designed for home care and medical facilities, providing the ultimate healing assistance and sleeper relief.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: This mattress pad is equipped with a 360 degree zipper for easy cleaning or replacement and a zipper flap cover to prevent water damage. It contains a 1 Year Non-Prorated warranty for its core and cover and a weight capacity of 1000 lbs.